Woods Blog

Mary's Blog -- a place to keep friends and family informed of the crazy goings-on of me and the kids!

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Weekend is FINALLY here!!!

Finally took down the rest of the Christmas tree last night -- with the kids' help, of course! We spent a good part of this morning cleaning bedrooms. Now we're off to Lemony Snicket for a treat! I finished my friend Annette's scarf last night and now I'm working on one more before moving on to my next project. I have pictures of the scarves and the kids with Tucker, but I still haven't figured out how to post them.

Considering moving my NCLEX exam up before I forget everything and I can "get the monkey off my back!" Received notice from Park Nicollet that they received my application. Will probably stop at Ebenezer Ridges on Monday and pick up an application there -- and check on the internet for more openings -- the Sunday paper doesn't usually have much for LPN jobs -- unless I want to drive up to the other side of the Cities!

Light snow yesterday -- not much to speak of. There's snow all around us -- like someone put a dome over the Twin Cities. 16 degrees right now and sunny with the wind chill at 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home