Woods Blog

Mary's Blog -- a place to keep friends and family informed of the crazy goings-on of me and the kids!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Super Saturday

I had my last day of training at Ebenezer today so not only am I officially an LPN, but now I can work without another nurse by my side. It was a fun night -- people are starting to know me and I'm starting to know them.

As for the date last night -- I think I forgot AWESOME as an adjective, which is what this would fall under. John is funny, nice, sweet and he wears nice shoes! We went out to dinner, went to listen to a band and then wrapped it up at Bumper's (my car was there). We met again tonight for a beer when I was done with work. Oh, and Carrie -- he's a Dale, Jr. fan!

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Ewww...I hate Dale Jr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home