Woods Blog

Mary's Blog -- a place to keep friends and family informed of the crazy goings-on of me and the kids!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Booooooooooring

I think I must have the most boring blog in the whole univerise!

Tonight was my first night on my own at Ebenezer. It was almost uneventful and the only even that was extraordinary is too disgusting to mention here. Suffice it to say, I helped a patient in a way that I hope to not have to do again in a looooooong time. I was only 45 minutes late getting done with work which I don't think is too bad on my first night.

And I also learned that it's kinda scary to go grocery shopping at midnight!

Busy weekend planned . . . pizza at Sue & Steve's friday night, Morgan's birthday party at Skateville on Saturday, and Easter (a week late) at my parents on Sunday in Faribault . . . hope to have lots of pictures to share soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home