Woods Blog

Mary's Blog -- a place to keep friends and family informed of the crazy goings-on of me and the kids!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Where have I been?

It's been a while since I updated. The weekend was cold.

My brother is still at the VA hospital. I went to see him on Saturday. He ended up getting two bleeding ulcers cauterized on Monday. He's been in ICU ever since, but sounds like he's stabilizing and will hopefully be released to a "regular" unit today.

Poor Vikings . . . another season done. Oh, well. They went farther than I ever thought they would this year and at least we booted the Packers out of the playoffs! :-) (Sorry my fellow Packer fans)

I'm fighting a cold this week and it's finally getting the better of me. At least now I know that in about a week I might feel normal again!

I saw The Aviator on Saturday. It was a good movie. Every year my friend, Mary, and I go to all the Oscar nomineed movies and that should be one of them. Then when we're all done watching them we try to figure out who's going to win!

I gave Annette her scarf on Monday for her birthday. She loved it. It looks great with her black leather jacket.

I went to the KFAN restuarant for lunch yesterday. It was my birthmom's birthday, so my birthsister and I took her out to lunch. That place is HUGE and the food was awesome! If you ever go, order the "Commercial" -- roasted turkey sandwich, mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy. It was good AND inexpensive.

The kids are doing great. Morgan had gymnastics yesterday and Nathan had a lot of math homework -- he's working on metric conversions right now. Morgan was so excited by the seashell necklaces that grandma sent her from Hawaii! Thanks, grandma!

Not much else is new . . . and I'm going to go get some rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home