Woods Blog

Mary's Blog -- a place to keep friends and family informed of the crazy goings-on of me and the kids!

Friday, April 01, 2005

April Fool's???


Posted by Hello

You're probably thinking "What the heck???? Is this some kind of an April Fool's Joke???" No, it's the before shot of Morgan's cake. An hour and a half later it looked like this . . .


Cake

Not the greatest, but it was my first doll cake . . . and Morgan thought it was terrific!

We went up to my birthparents' tonight for pizza and Morgan's birthday celebration. Carrie & Kyle were there also. It was fun and relaxing. Now we get to sleep for a little before the party at Skateville. Will I be brave and lace up my in-lines?

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

The cake turned out great! Nice to hang out with you guys last night!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home