Woods Blog

Mary's Blog -- a place to keep friends and family informed of the crazy goings-on of me and the kids!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Birthday Party Success!


Emma, Shawna, Emily, Nathan, Sadie, Kiona & Morgan


Make a wish, Morgan . . .

Well, the birthday party was a success. Despite everybody in Burnsville being at Skateville, we all had a great time! I have never seen so many people at that place in one time in my life. But, I even laced up my in-lines and got out on the rink myself! It was a blast -- the most fun I've had at one of my kids' birthday parties yet. I received a bunch of compliments on the cake and had one gal ask me how I did it so she could make one for her daughter's upcoming party.

Morgan's friend Kiona is spending the night here. They played with Morgan's new toys, I made stir-fry for dinner and now they're watching the Sponge Bob movie. Great fun!

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead. It's already 10:42 as far as I'm concerned, so I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is a BUSY day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home