Woods Blog

Mary's Blog -- a place to keep friends and family informed of the crazy goings-on of me and the kids!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Does it ever slow down?

It's been a busy week -- again!

The kids and I went to see my brother in the hospital on Tuesday. He was moved to the extended care unit at the VA. He seems to be doing much better for which we are all glad.

I had my second week of Yoga on Wednesday night -- gosh, I must be getting old. The bones and muscles just don't move like they used to!

I finished a few projects while it was slow at work this week -- I'll take pictures this weekend and post them for you to all see.

The kids have a couple birthday parties this weekend -- and of course, Morgan, has a "playdate" on Saturday with her friend Sadie. I'm taking the kids to see Finding Neverland this weekend and am watching my friend Tasha's son Isaiah while she works on Saturday. I think I'll be glad when Monday comes around so I can rest! :-)

Oh, yeah, and I got a job on Monday! (How could I forget???) I was given an offer by Ebenezer Ridges -- now it's background check and health screening time before I find out what my schedule is and can proceed to orientation and training. I'll still keep my job with the Burnsville Lions Club as the job with Ebenezer is a part time position.

Better get to bed . . . I didn't realize it was this late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home